Sunday, October 28, 2007

Time Out

I've needed some time out to recover from the effects of the last few weeks. My sleep deficit has caught up with me and demanded repayment. On top of that, two medications that I had been taking interacted in a bad way. I also seem to have gotten a sore throat. No doubt from not getting enough rest and from being run down.

I wrote mid term #3 on Thursday. I'm not sure how that one went either. I was not feeling very well and wrote it in a bit of a daze. The first third was easy enough, multiple choice, but the next two thirds demanded a bit more. We had to match concepts to, quite tricky, examples of those concepts. The third part required us to define concepts, their relevance to our studies and to give examples. We only had to do six of nine, so it was a bit easier than it might, otherwise, have been.

The last of my mid terms is on Tuesday evening. I don't know if that is worse than Saturday morning or not. At least I am more alert in the morning. After that, I have the second of two term tests in Stats. It is less than three weeks away. Counting the final at Christmas, that makes one term test or exam about every four weeks in Stats. I'm glad that it is only a half course.

Well, that is the extent of my complaining today. It is Monday tomorrow and I have some reading, an assignment, and some French studying to do before bedtime. I needed the sleep but it sure interfered with my school work!

No comments: