Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mid Terms

It is a beautiful fall day, perfect for going outside and getting some exercise.

But, as you may have guessed, by the title of this post, it is mid term season and I was inside writing my first one this morning. It went well. I was apprehensive because I am just getting over my cold, or whatever laid me low for the last couple of days. Yesterday, my eyes and nose were still running and the tissues were piling up all over the house. I loaded up on decongestant and brought a huge hand full of tissues with me, just in case. As it turned out, I did not need them. The decongestants held back the tides.

The exam went well too. It was Stats. Actually, one of my favourite subjects. The tension outside the room was palpable. I went off to one end of the hall, away from most of the others who were waiting for ten o'clock. I ran into a guy who is in my section. We talked a bit and introduced ourselves; he seems like a nice guy. I am not sure how long we will have to wait before we get our marks back, but I'm not worried about the results. I was ready for the test.

So, now what? It is still a nice fall day out there, but I have another mid term next Saturday and that one is going to be harder than the one this morning. Study, maybe? Later, maybe?

No comments: