Monday, October 1, 2007

September Flew By

It is hard to believe that October is already here. The time has flown by. Mid-terms start in about three weeks. I have exams in three of my four courses. It is time to get some serious studying done. I am doing very well in three of my four courses and struggling in the fourth.

I have noticed that the ranks are beginning to thin out somewhat. One of my classes has about three hundred students registered but there are far fewer than that in class on any given day. The lecture last week was very dry and technical (boring) which led several students to walk out part way through. One student remarked that "this class sucks the life right out of me". There are still quite a few classes before April arrives. He may be a shriveled up vestige of himself by then.

No comments: