Friday, October 19, 2007

The Last Roses

Fall is definitely here, but there are two, almost perfect, flowers on one of my Queen Elizabeth rose bushes. I don't have a digital camera, so here is a link to a website that has some pictures of Queen Elizabeth roses.

I'm busy studying for mid terms and looking out at those roses was a nice break from the books. I need to go for some groceries and do some other things that I've been putting off. It's the little things that are always there and need attending to that keep me busy. The rest of you too, I imagine.

I went to a jam session last night. It was different than anything that I've been to, very informal and relaxed. There was a small crowd of people who mostly knew each other or knew someone who was playing. I met some more people from university and got to know a few a bit better. It was great to get out, despite having studying to do.

Life goes on.

No comments: