Friday, September 7, 2007

Second day at university- French and Statistics

French was hard. Apparently, our text is used for the introductory French class as well as the intermediate class that I am taking. I have to get caught up on chapters one to seven. I have already started and understand the first two chapters reasonably well.

The only class of mine that has a significant number of older students is my French Class. Lest I offend anyone, they are just a bit older than most first and second year students. There are not very many, but more than there are in my other classes.

Our statistics class was scheduled for an hour and was taken up with administrative stuff for the 30 minutes, or so, that we were in class. The fun starts next Monday.

Tomorrow I am going to a get to know your university session for mature students. Maybe I will finally meet someone my own age. Yeah right.

No comments: