Sunday, December 2, 2007

Weird Dream

I had a very weird dream this morning just before I woke up. I was standing before a portal of some sort; it reminded me of what a black hole might be like. I was hesitant but unafraid. I don't know whether I stepped forward, or was pulled through the portal by some force, but I, very suddenly and quickly, was pulled through or along a tunnel of some sort. My body was torn apart, not into its physical parts, but into the elements that make up my body. It did not hurt nor did it frighten me. All that was left, was me in some form that was aware of my surroundings and could process thought. I was blasted out of the tunnel into a new, exciting, colourful and very beautiful universe. I was very peaceful and content, just taking in everything that I saw with a sense of wonder.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Rob -- I, too, had a weird dream. I had to answer a very long blog poll, then hurry off to retake my SATs. I only had 2 hours to take them and I was so upset because if the blog polls hadn't taken me so long, I might have stood a chance on the SATs. I awoke very stressed. I would have much rather had YOUR dream! Portals and a new universe? How neat is that?

rob said...

Kathy--I'm sorry to hear about your distressing dream. Several members of my wife's family has dreams similar to the one that you had. They usually involve writing exams. I really am lucky to have the dreams that I have.