Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Dinner

I went to a Christmas dinner with two of my neighbours. It is an annual event that is organized by a senior's club that they belong to. My partner and I have been going with them for a few years. The meal and the entertainment are always enjoyable and it is nice to go out with friends. I was not thinking that anything would be different this year, but I forgot that I have been hanging around with people who are much younger than I am. It was strange to be one of the youngest in a large group (300+) after almost always being the oldest person wherever I go on campus. Most of the people at the dinner were of the same generation as my parents. The turkey dinner was tasty and the people at our table were interesting which made the two hours go by all too quickly.

No comments: