Friday, December 21, 2007

Reconnected

My high speed is back. The modem was defective. There is so much to do now that I am back on. I am behind in my online reading and I have a project that involves some online research. It is not due for some time, but I want to get an early start on it.

I finished all of my exams and have gotten the results of two of them. A B in stats and an A in psych. The stats mark is the final for the course and I am relatively happy with it. Under the circumstances, I think that it is good. Next term I am taking a half course in finite math. We are joining a class in progress. It can be taken as a two term full course or, as a second term half course.

The work on the house is progressing well, but I am taking a Christmas break of about one week, plus another one of about three days. I will be visiting family on those occasions. I need a break and I will enjoy acting my favourite age, six. I love playing with my grandchildren. Oh yeah, I do like to visit my children, my siblings, my mum and all of the other adults too.

No comments: