Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Winter Weather

Forget about global warming, winter is here. The snow is falling and it is going to get cold tonight. I think that I've found a use for my down filled jacket. I used to wear it when I went out for walks at -30 and colder. It always kept me very warm. I am going to wear it to school. When I am standing around outside in the cold waiting for buses I can get very chilly. Not that I have to wait very long; at worst it is about fifteen minutes, when I just miss the bus to my neighbourhood on my way home. Still, that is a long time to stand outside on a cold winter day.

From my perspective, the best thing about taking the bus to the university, in the wintertime, is not having to clear the snow and ice off my car and then, driving in a cold vehicle half way to my destination. The buses are always nice and warm.

No comments: