Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hello Out There

It has been too long since I have posted something. I have been consumed with writing and studying for my math and psych tests. I wrote my math test on Thursday evening. It was the first test that I wrote after having been given permission to write my exams alone. The quiet was great. I just do not concentrate very well with all of the noise and distraction of two or three hundred other students, even when they are sitting quietly writing an exam. As well as writing my exams alone, I get to use a private room to study in. I think that that is what I like best of all. I work so much better in the quiet solitude of my room. There is next to nothing in there, and if I do not look out of the window, there is nothing to distract me from my studying. Another great feature is that the room is locked so I can leave my laptop and my other things there when I go out for a break. I feel somewhat like a hermit in my cell when I close the door on the world. It is hard to believe that I am in the middle of a large campus surrounded by several thousand other people.

No comments: