Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sleeping In

I can barely believe it, but I slept in this morning until ten. I missed my first two classes. I must have needed the sleep because it was bright and sunny this morning and that would normally have made me wake up much earlier. Maybe all of the excitement of a new term is wearing me out.

I like our math prof's style. He tells us what is important and writes "important" on the board and draws a rectangle around it. My kind of guy, no guessing about what might be worth learning very well. He did a couple of the assigned problems and told us that they were the kind to expect on tests and exams.

I think that I will enjoy the writing course. The prof is very energetic and engaging. We had four more recruits join up today making 11 in the class now. I hope that the class stays quite small.

I'm still having trouble with my writing. No more long breaks for me.

No comments: